Thursday, August 3, 2017

Girl With A Book

It's time for a new challenge at Crafting With An Attitude. The kids are heading back to school the end of this month here in Ohio, so for today's project I chose this cute image by Lemon Shortbread.

I started with a white card stock base and added this beautiful flowered designer paper from DCWV. Next I layered a piece of black card stock onto the green and adhered this to the base. After coloring the image with my Spectrum Noire colored pencils, I fussy cut around the image and used pop dots to add dimension. The paper flowers are from Michael's and were adhered to the bottom of the card with glue dots.

Well, that's my project for today. Why not head on over to Crafting With An Attitude and enter your project into this challenge? While there be sure to check out the inspiration projects by my talented Design Team.

The challenge ends 7pm, Sunday August 27th and winners will be announced Wednesday, September 6th.

Have fun and Good Luck!

Terri 

No comments:

Post a Comment