Friday, May 12, 2017

Beautiful Camellia

I am a little late posting my project for the Stinkin' Inkers May challenge. It has been very busy here. My younger daughter started a new job and now I have my granddaughter every morning until she gets the school bus at 12:30pm. Then I pick her up after school and have her until 5:15 or 7:15pm.

But enough of my news, now for my project. I found some beautiful 3D flower sheets and paper pads by Anna Griffin on sale at Joann's. They were perfect for this challenge.
I think the background paper and the Camellia flowers matched perfectly. This was such a quick and easy card to put together. I have been trying to decide if I should add ribbon. What do you think?

I didn't add a sentiment because I haven't decided what occasion I will use this card for. It would be great for Mother's Day, Get Well, Birthday or Thinking of You.

Now that you have seen my project, why not head on over to the Stinkin' Inkers and enter the challenge. My design team has some wonderful inspiration projects to share with you. You have until 7pm, Friday May 26th to enter.

Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Terri  

No comments:

Post a Comment