Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Enjoy the Journey

Diane is our hostess for the new challenge beginning today at the Sisterhood of Crafters. The theme for this challenge is "Stamp It". Please use a stamped image, no digital images this time.

While away on my Women's Craft Retreat in March I came up with this idea.
First I applied the gramophone designer paper for the background them added a white doily. The images and sentiment are from a stamp set by Tim Holtz, stamped in black ink. After fussy cutting around the car and schedule panels, I used pop dots to apply to the doily. The sentiment was stamped on white card stock, then matted with a strip of black. Last, I added this beautiful black/white ribbon.

I thought I might use this as a retirement card for some deserving fellow. What do you think?

For more inspiration, head on over to the Sisterhood for projects by my sistahs. We would love to see your creations. 

You have until 8pm, Sunday April 24th to enter. Limit of 3 entries per person.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Hugs,
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous masculine card Terri and yep, would make a wonderful retirement card, perfect sentiment for that!

    ReplyDelete