Thursday, April 6, 2017

Blessing the Flowers

Hello everyone! First I want to thank everyone who participated in  our last challenge. Once again you shared amazing projects with us.
 
I am excited to tell you about the new challenge beginning today at Crafting With An Attitude.
  
Our sponsor for this challenge is A Day For Daisies with a prize of 3 digital images.

For my project I chose the beautiful "Blessing the Flowers" image. I used Spectrum Noire pencils to color the image then fussy cut around it. I chose SU's Sky Blue card stock to make the top and bottom borders with my scalloped Fiskars punch and adhered to a background panel by DCWV. Last I added the paper and ribbon flowers and butterfly to the corners.
No automatic alt text available.

My design team has been busy creating some gorgeous inspiration projects to share with you. So why not hop on over to the Crafting With An Attitude Blog and join in the fun.

You have until 8 pm Sunday April 30th to enter. Limit of 3 entries per person.  Have fun.

Happy Crafting!

Terri 



No comments:

Post a Comment