Thursday, March 2, 2017

Eleanorkin Troll & Pickles

It's my pleasure to announce the new challenge beginning today at Crafting With An Attitude. Our sponsor for this challenge is A Day For Daisies. The winner of this month-long challenge will receive 3 digi images of their choice.

I chose this adorable troll and frog image to use as my focal point. The background photo is was found on Pinterest.
I started with a piece of white card stock 7" by 10" folded in half to create a 5" x 7" card. the background paper is from DCWV. The image was colored with Spectrum Noire colored pencils. The photo panel was adhered using tape runner and after fussy cutting around the image I used pop dots to give it dimension. I found this daisy die cut in my stash. I have had it for so long, I don't remember what company I got it from. ( Maybe Jolie's?) The butterfly was cut from a piece of DCWV's Mariposa card stock and adhered with a pop dot.

Can't wait till Spring gets here. I am ready for warm temperatures and sunny days. It has been raining here in Northeast Ohio for the last 2 days. I don't think the lawn will ever dry out.

Okay, now it is time for you to head over to Crafting With An Attitude to check out the inpiration projects by my team and enter your creations. 

You have until 8pm Sunday March 28th to enter. Limit of 3 projects per person.

Have a great day of crafting!

Hugs,
Terri  

No comments:

Post a Comment