Friday, February 3, 2017

Brand New

The older daughter of one of my friends is expecting a baby in March, so I decided I better get started on some baby cards. I grabbed my Stampin' Up "Something For Baby" stamp set and got to work. For the card below I used the duck stamp and then chose the sentiment from the Fiskars "Precious Baby Quotes stamp set.

I used my Darice dots embossed folder to create the background. Next I stamped the duck onto white card stock using my Fun Stampers Journey "Lemon Drop" ink pad. Then used my SU 1 3/8" punch to punch it out. Next I used my 2" scallop punch to create the mat. The yellow satin ribbon is from the Darice "Basic Expressions" line. I wrapped the ribbon around the front of the card and tied a bow. Last, using my SU word window punch, I created the sentiment panel and adhered it with glue dots to the ribbon.

I am very happy with the way this card turned out. Now it's back to work to get those creative juices busy and make more. I need to make a lot of baby cards for craft shows and personal use.

Thanks for visiting with me today. 

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment