Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Baby Congratulations!

Today, I have another baby card I would like to share with you. I just love this set of stamps from Stampin' Up called "Something for Baby". 

Starting with a white card base 4 1/4" by 11", I used my Cuttlebug "Daisy" embossing folder to emboss 3/4 of the card front. Next I used an SU Pink Passion marker to color the centers of the daisies. Then I used my Fun Stampers Journey Watermelon Fusion ink to stamp the booties onto white card stock then punched them out with my 1 3/4" circle punch and matted with a 2" punched scalloped circle of Pink Passion card stock. I also used the same ink to stamp the sentiment at the top of the card. Before adhering the booties, I wrapped the striped ribbon around the card and adhered with glue dots on the front. Foam dots were used to adhere the booty panel over the ribbon ends and add dimension.

I haven't used my embossing folders very much and I decided to I needed to work with them more. They add such a nice touch to any card. 

Thank you for stopping by today. I really love to hear from my crafting buddies out there, so if you have time leave a comment.

Also want to remind you that I have a Design Team Call out for my new challenge blog "The Stinkin' Inkers".  If you are interested in applying, stop by the site for more information.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment