Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Acrylic Post-It-Note Holders

This year I plan on doing some craft shows with my younger daughter, Tanya. She has an Etsy shop to sell her handmade fairy jars, Christmas ornaments and other items. My focus will be post-it-note holders, note pads and other 3D paper crafts and cards.

Today I would like to share the acrylic post-it-note holders I have been working on. I have been seeing a lot of these on Pinterest and loved the idea. I also want to make horizontal ones too.

  
The background is from DCWV's Botanical Pad. I used my 1 3/4" scallop punch for the sentiment panel, and a 2" scallop punch for the striped panel.
Moss Green grosgrain ribbon was wrapped around the top and adhered to the back with glue dots.

The designer paper used for the holder below is from DCWV's Mariposa Pad.
Burlap ribbon was adhered to the top and I found the bird and flower stickers in my stash. They are from K and Company. 
 
I used a 1" x 3 3/4" strip of designer paper to wrap around the ink barrel and then replaced it in the pen.

This is the perfect size to sit on a desk and always have the pen and note pad handy. I need to keep one for myself. I am always losing my pen's and note pads.

I hope you like my project for today. Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me.

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs from Northeast Ohio,
Terri    

No comments:

Post a Comment